Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas kitchen



Dear 6AB1 students,

Christmas is coming. I'm sure you're all ready to enjoy the holiday. There is one thing, we all know that our so-called "westerners" have their feasts (large meals) at Christmas time. However, do you actually know what kinds of foods they eat? Today, I want to introduce a TV programme to you. It's called "Nigella's Christmas Kitchen". There are a total of 3 episodes which show you how to prepare your own Christmas meal. I'm sure you'll like it.

The first episode has been aired. The second episode will be on December 21 at 20:30p.m. The third episode will be on December 28 at 20:30p.m. If you have Cable TV, it's on channel 54. For NOW TV, it's on channel 213.

Here's the link to the webpage.

Don't miss it!

Regards,

Mr. Fu

p.s. For the students who don't have access to NOW and CableTV, I'll record the programmes and you can borrow them from me later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have watched these kinds of programme in TVB Pearl. Some cooking programmes not only introduce their own created meals, but also tell the auidences what benefits of health foods.It is good for all ages to watch and learn more about the western foods how to cook.

William Fu said...

If you have this channel, I really recommend you to watch it.