Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BBC's Newspod



Students who bump into me in the morning will always see me listening to my iPod. They might think that I'm addicted to music and I have to "plug in" all the time. In fact, I spend most of my time listening to Podcasts. Every morning on my way to school, I prefer to listen to some world news. One of my favourite is BBC's Newspod. This audio programme is a 30-minute News programme featuring news from around the world. This is good way for you to know more about the world on the go. Most importantly, it costs you nothing. All you have to do is to go to the following website, and use iTunes (the most efficient way) to download the podcasts automatically.

If you're interested in these podcasts, I'll introduce to you more. But there is a catch, you need to reply to this post by telling me your preference. If there's no reply, I would assume that no one is interested in it, and I'll just forget it.

Here's the link to Newspod.

No comments: