Friday, July 11, 2008

A letter to the coming 7AB1 students

Dear students,

You've just received your final academic results. Not many of you actually care too much. You've accepted the fact that it is quite impossible for you to pass your AL subjects. Think about it. What can you do if you get 2 passes in the two languages and nothing else. What can you do? What will happen if you can only get one pass? In an even worse scenario, you'll just get "F" and "U" only. Don't forget why you are at NMC. You told yourself that you were a bit lazy and you will not be the same in AL. Well, after one year, things haven't changed much. You still get the same bad results. Can you give yourself a better explanation?

Maybe I was naive. I thought that I could change you and made you better "NMC" students. But I think I have failed, at least for now. If you want to escape the fate of becoming another "NMC" student, please, please don't waste this summer. DO SOMETHING NOW! I hope I can see a better AB1 after the summer vacation.

Make better use of your vacation.

Mr. Fu

No comments: